Sunday, January 1

New Year, New Site!?

Hello everyone, Happy New Year! Today I have a huge surprise for you...  A couple of posts back I mentioned that I was working on a big surprise, which is that I have created a new website!

I have been thinking about switching blogging platforms for a while now, and since a new year is beginning soon I thought it would be the perfect time to do so. On this new site I will be posting about the same topic, travel. I will also be trying to post a lot more than I have on this site, since I am currently on break and I have more time to focus on writing. The only differences are that my new site has a different address and design. I've been working on the site for a while now, and I can't wait to reveal it to you. 

You can check out my new blog here: Hannah Travels (hannahtravels13.com)
note: I've scheduled a post to go up on my new site at midnight, but I'm not completely sure if it will work. If it doesn't I will be posting it myself as soon as I wake up, so make sure to check back a few hours later if it isn't yet up!

I really hope that you are as excited about this as I am, and I hope you enjoy my new site. I will no longer be posting on here, but on my my new site. 

As always, thank you for reading!