Sunday, December 11

Gift Guide for Travelers!



Hi everyone! Since the holiday season has officially begun, I decided to write a post on 8 cute gifts for the travel bug in your life. I also made sure that all the items on this list were under $50. I put a lot of work into this post so I hope you enjoy!





Anyone who loves traveling will love this phone case. It has a ton  of drawings of major cities, like Paris, London, Sydney, and more. I would definitely buy this phone case for myself but sadly it is not for the iPhone 6S.


This is the perfect gift for someone who enjoys traveling. As soon as they get home from their most recent vacation, they can scratch off the country they visited to reveal a watercolor design underneath.


Whether they’re used to write about someone’s most recent vacation or just their day-to-day life, anyone who loves writing or traveling will love these notebooks.


This coaster set is so cute that whoever you give them to might not even want to put a cup on them! The set comes with 8 coasters, 2 of each city.


This passport cover and luggage tag set is a great gift for anyone who travels a lot. It makes your basic passport a lot prettier and your luggage a lot easier to spot!


Without a doubt, anyone you give this calendar to will love it. The calendar features 12 different cities around the world including Amsterdam, Tokyo, Rome, and more.


If you know someone who goes on a lot of airplanes, then this is the perfect gift for them. This metallic bag contains a ton of airplane essentials, from ear plugs to a phone stand!


The final thing on this list is actually something I asked for this christmas… the World Of Wanderlust book! If you’ve never heard of the blog World Of Wanderlust, you should definitely check it out. Recently, Brooke Saward, the author of the blog, released a book about everything travel related. 

That’s it for my gift guide! I hope this helped you out if you are doing some holiday shopping. Leave a comment below on your favorite item on this list!

Thank you for reading.


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11.12.16

    Great gift ideas, Hannah! I wouldn't mind one of each this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really good idea ! I myself bought some scratch off map as a christmas gift to a friend :) Hope she'll like it !

    Kenza from http://travelwithkenza.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure your friend will love the gift, I know I would.

      Delete