Saturday, November 12

The London Eye


Hi everyone! This summer I visited London for the first time, and it became one of my favorite cities. I decided that instead of just doing one post about it, I would start kind of a series. To start off the series, I thought it’d be fun to write about the London Eye, since it has amazing views of all of London. I hope you enjoy this post, and lets get started.




The London Eye is located on the south side of the Thames River, and in the City of Westminster.


Here is a closer view of the pods that you go into.

Now here are some photos I took on the Eye! 


Panaroma


Saint Paul's, far right


The Shard


Buckingham Palace, St. James Park


Thames River


Big Ben, Parliament Buildings


Close up of Big Ben Clock


Government buildings, Churchill War Rooms


Overview


Another  Panaroma 


If you're planning a trip to London anytime soon, I would definitely recommending buying tickets to the London Eye. It may not be full of history, but it has beautiful views of London and you will not regret visiting.

I'm sorry this post was kind of short, I had originally planned to post something else but I wasn't able to. I can't wait to write more posts about London, make sure to subscribe at the bottom of my blog if you would like my posts to be send to your email!

Thanks for reading.


-Hannah

Links: Bloglovin | Instagram

10 comments:

  1. London is sooo magical! I loved the pictures :)

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone12.11.16

    You're a great photographer πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you "someone" πŸ˜‰

      Delete
  3. Wow! Your photos are spectacular. If anyone was on the fence about going on the London Eye, I think you have convinced them with your amazing photographs! You were so lucky that it was a clear day too. I hear London can be a rainy, cloudy city :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was pretty lucky that it wasn't raining, the other days we were there it rained a lot.

      Delete
  4. Literally the one thing I haven't done in London is ride the eye!! Every time I say I am going to and then something comes up that prevents me from doing it ugh. I will definitely have to next time though. Really great photos of the eye. :)

    -Emily www.coatandcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time you visit London you will have to try it! Thank you.

      Delete
  5. Great picture ! I think I would never get tired of London.

    I moved out to London this summer and I'm still falling in love with this city and how amazing it is.
    My favorite view over London is at skygarden (which is free !!) and at the Duck and Waffle restaurant where you can get the same view as the London Eye and at the same price ... but with food ;)

    Great post.

    Kenza from http://travelwithkenza.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I feel the same way. Next time I visit I'll have to keep those place in mind, thanks for the tips.

      Delete