Wednesday, July 13

Welcome To My Blog

Since I started a blog, I decided I needed to write an introduction post. My name is Hannah, and I love Taylor Swift, cats, and traveling. I used to have a blog that ended up pretty successful, but I lost interest in the topic. Ever since I stopped blogging, I've been missing it. So, I thought "why not make a new blog?" which I did today! Here I will be posting about something that has always interested me, traveling. I'm pretty young, so I haven't exactly traveled the world, but I have been to a few pretty interesting places that I'd like to share with you. I don't know what the blog has in store for me, but I'd love to find out! 



Thank you for reading. I hope you're as excited to read my new blog as much as I am!


-Hannah

Links: InstagramBlogLovin 

4 comments:

  1. dyanairis5.8.16

    This blog is cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homer15.8.16

    Hi! I'm glad you're doing a blog again. I followed your first one and was sad when it ended so I'm looking forward to this one! And I love the topic because I like to travel too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you found my new blog! If you don't mind me asking, how did you find this site?

      Delete